With Lent starting this today, many people might still be wandering what to give up and/or what to add to their daily/weekly routine, we thought it’d be helpful to post some articles that offer some suggestions of what to give up or what to add to your daily/weekly routine.
- 100 things to do for lent by Meg Hunter-Kilmer
- Meg travels around the country speaking to groups of teenagers and young adults around the country. She maintains a blog on her website Held by His Pierced Hands and has Bachelor’s in Theology from Notre Dame and a Master’s in Systematic Theology, also from Notre Dame.
- Best idea for your Lent by Joshua Madden from LifeTeen
- Life Teen is a Catholic youth ministry organization and movement established in 1985 at St. Timothy’s Parish in Mesa, Arizona to “lead teens closer to Christ”. Life Teen believes that “Eucharist-based ministry has the power to transform teens, transform parishes, and transform culture.”
- WHAT TO GIVE UP FOR LENT: 25 CREATIVE IDEAS by LifeTeen
- WHAT TO GIVE UP FOR LENT: 20 WEIRD IDEAS by LifeTeen